Accommodation Industry Case Study: Lincoln Motel
- Problem: How do we effectively advertise the business so that new customers and potential walk in prospects could easily locate and identify the business and its unique selling proposition? By getting this right the business will be better positioned to increase revenues and be more selective with their clientele.
- Solution: On-site meetings with Owners o supply no vacancy – vacancy in neon that can be operated by a switch in office.
- Direct Customer Benefits: easy to turn on or off the NO in no vacancy by a switch in the office.
Automotive Industry Case Study: Rosiez Collision Repairs
- Problem: to sign write side of vehicle that had been damaged.
- Solution: create design copying the undamaged side. Re sign write as
- Direct Customer Benefits: having to work only with one supplier. Ie: Rosiez Collision Repairs
Construction Industry Case Study: Naylor Love
- Problem: Client required that the highly public and safe image of their clients main buildings be upheld during their repair after the 2010 – 2012 Canterbury Earthquakes.
- Solution: To create a life sized image of the highly visible and damaged section of the building and wrap it around the scaffolding so that onlookers did not see the repairs being carried out.
- Direct Customer Benefits: Allowed Naylor Love to achieve the most desired outcome for their client during the building repair process.
Construction Industry Case Study: Glass-Pro
- Problem: To work out how to best apply a design which was a part of a Brand to the outside of a Building. This required a special application to both windows and concrete structures.
- Solution: To take the original design and re-calibrate the sizes so that they fitted and matched with the concrete and window structures thereby yielding the highest possible level of visual effects, brand consistency and quality application.
- Direct Customer Benefits: Completion of the work in the customers timeframe so that the business could be opened.
Retail Industry Case Study: Paul Kelly Motor Company
- Problem: Re build of pole sign
- Solution: stripe existing cladding off sign to re clad using materials to fit with new building cladding
- Direct Customer Benefits: create new dutiable sign that lights at night to fit with design of building
Retail Industry Case Study: Pet Central
- Problem: 3D led letters sign to supply and install at Moorhouse Ave shop
- Solution: create design for sign that has 3d letters lit by led lighting that operates by day – night switch
- Direct Customer Benefits: sign that benefited by led’s lighting for night advertising
Transport Industry Case Study: First Direct
- Problem: to sign write 120 vehicle in 12 weeks
- Solution: pre make – vinyl graphics ready for application.
- Direct Customer Benefits: vehicle only off the road for 2 hours , so drivers are missing minimal works